A Company Secretary is the most senior administrative officer of a private/public company or organization. The role is to ensure that the Company complies with all legal requirements as legislated by the Companies Act, 2013
At BIGWAY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS,we provide a full spectrum of services mandated by Companies Act, 2013 as well as other support services by a qualified and experienced Company Secretary and his team.
Our Company Secretarial services covers:
- Incorporation of Private and Public companies, limited by shares or guarantee, unlimited companies, LLP, one person Companies.
- Their conversions and re-conversions, follow up and liaising with Registrar of Companies (ROC).
- Filling and filing of various forms and returns with the Registrar of Companies (ROC).
- Maintenance of various statutory registers and records, including minute’s books of Board & Shareholders meetings, preparation of agenda, notice of Board meetings, notice of shareholder meetings, reports.
- Assisting in holding and conducting board meetings & shareholders meetings and Providing advisory services to the Company management on various aspects and statutory provisions under the Companies Act, 2013.
Our Company Secretarial Services covers all aspects of Company Secretarial and compliance work including:
- Drafting of Memorandum of Association.
- Drafting of Articles of Association.
- Preparation of share certificates, debentures/bond certificates, proxies, share transfer documents, notices, resolutions and minutes of meetings.
- Drafting of agreements.
- Drafting of Risk Management Policies.
- Drafting of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) policies and related compliance.
- Alterations, modifications and changes with respect to the objects, share capital, situation of registered office, names of companies, amendments and alterations in the Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Allotment of shares, share transfer and transmission, conversion of shares into stocks or warrants, issue of shares certificates, buyback of shares etc..
- Changes with respect to appointment, re-appointment, regularization, resignations, fixation and revisions of the remunerations of Directors, Managers, Company Secretary, auditors, cost auditors etc.
- Procedural requirements for creation, modification and satisfaction of charges and registration thereof by the Registrar of Companies.
- Procedures and compliances related to making inter-company loans, investments, guarantees, and providing of securities.
- Filing of the documents including the forms and the returns with the Registrar of Companies.(ROC)
- Registration of branch and representative office.
- Any other matter related to working and administration of company law including any new developments.
Company Law and Court Matters
- Handling Mergers, Demerger and Amalgamations of Companies.
- Drafting of Scheme of Amalgamation.
- Conducting of General Meeting under the supervision of the High Court.
- Representation before the Regional Director, Official Liquidator and Registrar of Companies.
Scope of Assignments
Our scope of work is flexible according to the needs of our client; however the same is outlined before taking up an assignment. We ensure accuracy, adequacy and competence in our work. At BIGWAY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS we ensure smooth handling of all aspects of Company Secretarial and allied compliances related to Companies formed and registered under Companies Act, 2013.
Companies Act Update
“The Companies Act, 2013 introduced significant changes in the provisions related to governance, e-management, compliance and enforcement, disclosure norms, auditors and mergers and acquisitions. Also, new concepts such as one-person company, small companies, dormant company, class action suits, registered valuers and corporate social responsibility have been included. While the bar for corporate governance has been raised, the penal consequences have been exponentially increased with a large number of sections reserving provisions for the prosecution of directors, officers in default and key managerial personnel. There is a clear shift towards closely monitoring unlisted public companies and large private companies with enhanced compliance requirements encompassing disclosures, transparency and governance procedures.”
- Companies Act
- Branch and Representative Offices